Targeted Long Island Meetup Group

Post here for upcoming events and materials.
mweber
Site Admin
United States of America

Targeted Long Island Meetup Group

Post by mweber » Thu Jan 16, 2020 4:06 pm

Please join our meetup group below: https://www.meetup.com/meetup-group-bfaQGBcO

Welcome fellow TI's to the first Long Island Targeted Individual Meetup Group.

We plan on holding meetings every month to discuss topics regarding our targeting and finding solutions to counter this program.
If your interested in joining us (and live on Long Island, NY) please register an account here using an alias and post a message in this topic area.

Our first Meetup will be in Farmingdale, NY at the Main Street Pizza Company located at 302 Main Street Farmingdale, NY from 1:00pm - 3:00pm.

If your coming from Queens, Bronx, or NYC you can take the LIRR to Farmingdale Train Station on the Ronkonkoma Line, the meetup is in walking distance from the Station.

Hope to see you all soon in person.

Regards,

Michael Weber

NCRabin
United States of America

Re: Targeted Long Island Meetup Group

Post by NCRabin » Thu Jan 16, 2020 8:49 pm

In reply to your email about starting a Long Island Victims/TIs Group:

1) found on internet, there's a cheaper alternative to 'Meetup.com'
https://www.ugettogether.com/Pages/Pricing
( $24 for 6 months, <19 members ) ; their definition of 'member' is someone who has actually attended 1 or more of the group's events within the past year;

Trying to have a Long Island group sounds like a good idea.
Yes, its stronger to act both alone AND jointly with others, than it is to simply act [complain, petition, etc.] alone.
----

2) Personally, I [Norman Rabin] don't believe that local fusion centers or the local FBI are conducting the wrongdoing. They typically have better things to do, and a victim might be able to use State and federal courts for damage suits.
In contrast, with Interstate Crime, its 'catch me if you can', and a victim could only sue for damages using federal courts;
and a state whose citizens rights are violated by employees at a Government facility in another state [e.g., Maryland (NSA,etc.), Washington DC, Virginia (various DOD components, C.I.A., etc.)] would have to attempt to have that other State, or the federal government [unlikely to comply], to restrain the illegal federal activity.

3) I believe that there is something specific and relatively timely that we could constructively try to do:
[/code] Try to transparently, formally, inform the local F.B.I., as well as the local U.S. Attorney, and the local Long Island Civil Rights Section, that: since January 19, 2019, the Revised Common Rule is in effect.

Under the Revised Common Rule [the revised federal policy for the Protection of Human Subjects], federal Agency or Department heads can not waive informed Consent [or other parts of the basic Human Subject Protections of the Revised Common Rule], for new Human Research Projects [that includes new enrollment of citizens].

[ Under the Revised Common Rule, all Agency/Department head waivers must adopt alternative procedures which are consistent with the ethical Principles of the Belmont Report, which can reasonable be interpreted to require Informed Consent, and which cannot be reasonably interpreted to exclude informed consent.]

Therefore, forms of 'Street Harassment' which involves the 'remote manipulation of Not Previously manipulated citizens', and arguably 'remote manipulation of Citizens who were not Previously manipulated in a similar manner', would be Prohibited under the Revised Common Rule. [besides from all non-consensual thought monitoring and manipulation being in violation of various laws and constitutional provisions.]

This New Federal Regulatory Restriction can have BIG CONSEQUENCES, for some victims, who are set upon by 'Street Harassment', by unwitting strangers in their vicinity, wherever the victim goes.

mweber
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by mweber » Thu Jan 16, 2020 10:46 pm

Norman,

The ACLU thinks differently then you and they believe fusion centers might behind the targeting. Please read these interesting articles by the ACLU.

https://www.aclu.org/sites/default/file ... ck_box.pdf

https://www.aclu.org/blog/national-secu ... con-fusion

https://jameslico.com/doj-fbi-fusion-ce ... yLgB6T5Yw4

They don't even have a legit method on putting people on these watchlists! Totally declared unconstitutional! Therefore you cannot put people on blacklists and deprive their rights. This isn't communist America yet!

mweber
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by mweber » Sat Jan 18, 2020 8:22 am

Apparently Meetup.com had issues with me creating the meetup group so we had another member create the group. If your targeted and live on Long Island please join our meetup group. If for some reason they take this one down too then we will continue to use this site as a backup.

Please join our meetup group below: https://www.meetup.com/meetup-group-bfaQGBcO

Regards,

Mike

NCRabin
United States of America

Post by NCRabin » Thu Jan 23, 2020 3:58 pm

January 23,2020
Hi Mike,

Thanks for the link about fusion centers.

It goes without saying: that victims (as well as all humans) have different views, information, experience, beliefs, opinions, reasoned conclusions/inferences, and that's ok, and that's normal. Yes, not all things are true, and sometimes victims (or anyone) can 'talk things out', and sometimes one result will be that victims (or anyone) can 're-rate' the likelihood of a particular conclusion or belief being true.
[ So, for me, even though my own targeting precedes the existence of fusion centers by many years, your post here on Fusion Centers has 'up-rated' to me the possibility of fusion centers as a possible route, if not for targeting itself, then for potential victims to become 'nominated' to a system which selects 24/7 brain and body monitoring and harassment targets.]

Mike, my only observation to you is:
-- I think that the ALCU article reports and alleges that fusion centers, and any private company affiliates, concern themselves with SERIOUS STUFF. I don't suspect that many of us Long Island victims are taking pictures of working nuclear power plants, or other 'strategically important infastructure' or 'government sites or installations', or are seriously involved in any actual terrorist or 'potentially violent right wing activities' [gun use groups, 'self proclaimed as free from IRS jurisdiction', racial 'wars' groups or hate groups].
And so, I doubt that fusion centers were going about their serious work ['being on the lookout for genuine terrorists or Crimedoers'], and came across too many 'TI's, other than TI's focusing on main line 'TI' related issues [petitioning government, telling public or news media of the wrongdoing (which are indirect form of Petitioning, and/or are 1st Amendment uses of the Press to hold Gov'ts accountable), shielding, legal countermeasures, evidence gathering, etc.].

-- Norman [Rabin]