Television & Radio & News

Post Topics Regarding Mind Control here.
rssbot
United States of America

Television & Radio & News

Post by rssbot » Thu Oct 08, 2020 3:10 pm

I am under the understanding that our government is using mind control. There is one place this always has happened and is always talked about and that is in media. No one has ever said just how that is, so I will tell now just how that is happening. Previously our nation has used a sanctum of words that were highly intelligent and vested by high authority. Turns out what it does is give people of no accreditation an understanding that is too high. That is to say you have people using language that don't even know what they are saying, but make sense. So now we are under the change of it media going low with shows such as 2 Broke Girls, Mom, etc. So the language we get to hear and know is simple. By way of military lifestyle here in America we go short as a rising fist(hold signal) during war. It is natural. Not only that but also when we go into the family it is understood that knowing the true sense of simple words and understandings are more valid for stronger better families. However on the bad side of this is what I am concerned about. I have to surf to listen to the radio and have seen people quit their jobs because they can't handle regular daily squabbles between each other. I point this to the fact that no one knows you literally have to eat, sleep, and work your job with literally no way of having a life without the tolls of alcohol binge drinking, drug use, and weekend partying. Also I wanna say, the average person doesn't wanna live without the newest I phone, rose colored jewelry, or name brand clothing. It turns out that you just can't want the same things. You can't even eat out in a lot of cases. Another plus is that we are know equal to each other more than ever in something where you can understand the stress of a veteran who gets the job and gets it done after serving. So this list of wording being used on us that used on us is no longer complex but simple. Also it is adopted by acreddited people the older they get. Either way we will face the growing pains and that old sense of what it takes to get, hold , and keep a job. Particularly with weed laws passing and a pandemic I hate it.
[link] [comments]

Source: https://www.reddit.com/r/mindcontrol/co ... adio_news/