I saw aliens last night

Post Topics Regarding Mind Control here.
rssbot
United States of America

I saw aliens last night

Post by rssbot » Mon Mar 30, 2020 1:33 am

Negative ones. Scared me. I was looking at the Earth as if it were a big map, with the continents assigned to different perceptual spaces, almost like I was the Earth, and the image distorted into two alien shadows which tried to steal my consciousness. I had to pull away. I have an implant in my head, don't know if it's physical or not. It makes me think bad things. I don't want it, I don't need it. It is so annoying...I will destroy it. I know how. I don't know why there are entities out there that wish to engineer and harvest the cheap emotions of fear, anger, pain, and hate, but I refuse the program. Wherever this thing came from, aliens, demons, the matrix, whatever, it needs to go back to where it came from. I am tired of all these mind games. I am tired of being taunted. I am tired of mind control and lies and taunts and threats. I'm tired of being targeted. This crap is unnatural. Severely. Unnatural. It needs to stop. I don't know how many times I have to say it. submitted by /u/Mindless_Cauliflower
[link] [comments]

Source: https://www.reddit.com/r/mindcontrol/co ... ast_night/