My testimony

Topics regarding Gang Stalking
rssbot
United States of America

My testimony

Post by rssbot » Wed Jan 22, 2020 9:29 pm

What you are going through is real. I have a great recovery time. And I do t always get stalked. But I have been stalked after meeting questionable people. These people want something from you all. They want you to do their bidding. It can be your employer and a tribe or race of people at the same time. I met a man that was stalked by blacks for about a year but it wasn't as often as other races. Then whites then the most organized of the bunch. Organizations will take advantage of your neighborhood if by allowing employees to do the dirty work so the organization doesn't get their hands dirty. Organized groups of your neighborhood thugs spending on race is the key to knowing what you are dealing with. My advice move and stop dealing with people get a family and stick with that or it will never stop this is coming from a man that I met that went through it about 5 times and each time with a different race of locals gaining traction in the United States. The USA is a melting pot and the government created it and they allow it because the locals are doing the work for them which allows the watchers to observe and conclude the adverse affects at a very fast pace. This is what happens before an empire goes into free fall. It is nearing the end of America. I love America but I kiss the ground in Scandinavia. Stay away from all types and sorts of crimes this is my advi ebased on my studies. submitted by /u/Aggressive_Working
[link] [comments]

Source: https://www.reddit.com/r/Gangstalking/c ... testimony/