Directed Conversations & Active Sabotage

Topics regarding Gang Stalking
rssbot
United States of America

Directed Conversations & Active Sabotage

Post by rssbot » Thu Jan 23, 2020 3:42 am

pardon the long post but this is my first time sharing my experience after being a long time lurker and felt that when GS no longer seemed like a coincidence I’d finally share (td;lr and the end) An old friend came back into my life randomly and was very eager to hang out with me like we are best buds. I found it strange how she would behave and treat me(overly nice, overly considerate etc) it was like she was forcing this superficial kindness to get me to let my guard down. But I’m no sucker. I noticed that she would get visible frustrated or upset if I didn’t give her the reaction she wanted. She would discuss certain personally anxiety triggering topics repeatedly until she receive a response. It got to a point where I told her to never bring up tragedies in the news/recommend shows that obviously disturbing as I do not care for nor do I wish to even want that kind of energy in my presence. She looked at me with this blank stare and continued to practically force me to watch the trailer to a show on Netflix that I clearly told her I find unpleasant. At this point I had come to the conclusion that she is not a good friend or person at that. Who ignores your request to no do something that you dislike and actually amplifies it to get some visceral response?? Nope not today you won’t! So I just sit there and watch the trailer and proceed to look as unmoved as possible. I notice her looking up at me during certain parts to see if she invoked a response but I remain unbothered. Afterwards she kept showing me social media profiles of different women while gossiping and being messy. Each person she’d show me had a background story identical to my own life in some way and it was like she was talking shit about me but through them. Like they were the scapegoat she used to covertly gain/verify info or degrade me!! It’s funny cause as soon as I caught on I remained stoic but she continued to escalate the drama like she wanted me to react or confront her on her bs so she can probably obviously deny me and turn around and call me crazy. I stopped talking to her after that day and it’s like she fell off the face of the earth. In regards to sabotage, I’ve been fired from my last job due to false speculation and a technical issue on their end in which the company acts like bozos and have no idea what’s going on. I’ve proved my innocence but apparently the tech they use won’t allow me privileges and “there’s nothing we can do about it at this time, check back later” I’ve tried to go back to college and did everything on my end to get admitted and for weeks was told documents were missing and what not so I’d resend them the docs/receipts that show is was successfully sent & processed. I even went up there in person and was told everything should be fine now. Just for them to send me an email the next day stating that I’m missing the document after I fucking hand delivered them. To add insult to injury it was the last day to register so now I’m fucked on completely no fault on my own. This back and forth about the missing document when on for over a month with me having to resend the the same stuff over and over again up until the deadline in which they acted oblivious and wanted me to send another receipt. Asswipes. Also the same week a service van backs into my car while I’m driving in the parking lot and causes substantial amount of damage. The driver looked like a basehead and kept saying why I didn’t see him. Your stupid ass was parked and I have the right of way that’s why idiot! I couldn’t even call the cops out of fear of the entire situation. The guy looked tweaked out and ready to attack so I just called the insurance and left! I know this all seems like random daily occurrences but if your familiar with this program and are really a TI you know these situations and the frequency in which they happen in an amount of time is equally annoying as it is humorous. I used to get angry af but now I just smile and go with the flow cause ain’t shit I can do bout it. At the end of the day I will succeed in my goals and idc how many times I’m sabatoged I will continue to PERSERVERE!! Tl;dr People keep fucking with me and my progression through life. Seems coincidental in the beginning but now it’s obvious and annoying. All I can do is laugh at the shoddy GS job they’ve been doing lately and continue to persevere submitted by /u/NaiveMenu
[link] [comments]

Source: https://www.reddit.com/r/Gangstalking/c ... _sabotage/