I perfectly understand why you don't believe

Topics regarding Gang Stalking
rssbot
United States of America

I perfectly understand why you don't believe

Post by rssbot » Fri Jan 24, 2020 7:33 am

I understand that many people do not believe in gangstalking and that's fine. I understand that most have read my posts on here and think I'm nuts which is equally fine. I'm usually more eloquent when I write but I don't like wasting my time here. GS doesn't feel good and neither does writing about it. I only ever come here to release some stress. Constant surveillance is quite uncomfortable. I used to be a staunch realist and sceptic. Never cared for conspiracy or any of that crap until this stuff began in 2017. I can see how you might roll your eyes at the wilder theories about advanced tech and massive government conspiracies but there are some stories that are logical sound. Below is an account of how I believe my email address or should I say life itself, was hacked: One day back in early 2018, I received a package that had been opened but taped back up. This obviously isn't in my head. You simply can't make this stuff up. The package was purposely ripped open with a knife and shoddily taped back up. They either WANTED me to know that it was opened or didn't care either way. The item was still inside but the invoice was removed. Post office, for whatever reason, decided to open up my package to see what was inside. Probably got the police involved too. The joke of the matter is that an item I sent through the post office during that period was stolen. Anyway, when they were dissatisfied with what they found (a random item I bought off ebay) curiosity obviously got the better of them and they proceeded to do a thorough investigation of my email address on the invoice. An employee (or someone who hates my guts) then decided to share my email address with a few people and this information trickled down to my neighbourhood. Now everyone knows my email. Now I'm getting juvenile messages from the neighbour’s kid opposite me via youtube. Now they're playing knock down ginger on my door. After a while, they start to get bored of messaging me via social media so they decide to hack my account. This sets off a chain reaction and they begin to hack all of them. They go through my personal mail, laugh and giggle about private matters. Why did they do all of this to me? Because I'm quiet as a mouse and who would believe such a wild tale anyway? If I had a more dominant persona, these freaks wouldn’t have abused their power in such a terrible way…. Or maybe they would? Who knows. This is the god’s honest truth. Gangstalking happens. Hacking happens. Victimisation is real. I used to be a disbeliever and so naive. Now I know everything. I've had countless auditors and different government bodies look me up on LinkedIn. They follow me via GPS and when I'm not where they expect me to be they'll create a trap. The last time, they bought an item and used my email address. They figured I would call the shop and complain which would allow them to trace my call and get my new number in the process. Remember guys, all of this started in 2017. I've become a target and they won't stop until I'm in prison. I've kept all of this quietly to myself but you can only do that for so long. I have to offset some of the stress somehow and this is the only way I know. Perhaps I should have reacted differently when things were going south but as the say, hindsight is 20/20. There isn’t a manual on “surviving a neighbourhood takedown”. submitted by /u/Evening_Source
[link] [comments]

Source: https://www.reddit.com/r/Gangstalking/c ... t_believe/