Where on earth do I find someone to test potential sources for rare metals, drugs and non-elemental poisons?

Topics regarding Gang Stalking
rssbot
United States of America

Where on earth do I find someone to test potential sources for rare metals, drugs and non-elemental poisons?

Post by rssbot » Fri Jan 24, 2020 4:25 pm

My doctor's office called me today to confirm a serious overexposure to all of the metals that were covered on her, less-comprehensive, urine test. The full list from the hair test (which merely rates things on a severity level of 50-100) I posted here last week was: Metals/ Minerals Overexposure - SEVERE SEVERE Europium 99 SEVERE Lithium (Li) 88 SEVERE Mercury (Hg) 87 SEVERE Niobium (Nb) 88 SEVERE Palladium (Pd) 92 SEVERE Rhodium (Rh) 98 SEVERE Selenium (Se) 92 SEVERE Titanium (Ti) 99 Metals/ Minerals Overexposure - MODERATE MODERATE Cadmium (Cd) 67 MODERATE Germanium (Ge) 76 Metals/ Minerals Overexposure - MILD MILD Beryllium (Be) 55 MILD Platinum (Pt) 62 MILD Polonium (Po) 64 MILD Uranium (U) 53 Since I started getting sick and suspected I had been poisoned, I started saving likely sources but I've gone to 2 labs on foot, which sounded promising, and called many others and most labs only test for bacteria and common heavy metals and additionally, only test water and soil. I need a variety of things, including food, water, medication, vaping juice and others tested for a wide spectrum of dangerous substances, hopefully including drugs and non-elemental poisons, because I saved some things from September, when I was drugged (with MDMA, meth, cocaine and oxycodone) and who knows what else is in my system? I need to find someone with a mass spectrometer, who can figure out exactly what is in this stuff. Where the hell do I go? The cops will not help. Contacting my congressman and senators about that but it still leaves me at an utter loss for a solution. submitted by /u/Missykatonic84
[link] [comments]

Source: https://www.reddit.com/r/Gangstalking/c ... e_to_test/