Ben Chapman, if you see this respond.

Topics regarding Gang Stalking
rssbot
United States of America

Ben Chapman, if you see this respond.

Post by rssbot » Mon Mar 02, 2020 8:38 am

Ben Chapman has a blog of sorts on an app that goes by the name medium. Ben has taken it upon himself to cherry pick through posts here selecting the ones that he found fitting for his narrative on his blog. He also sited targeted justice which is nothing more then a site to mislead and confuse actual victims of this program. Site the New York Times article with that picture of the guy who looks all f---- up in the face and runs with like it is gold. Ben also quotes the disinformation that trolls here and on YouTube commonly speak of. Ben a functioning retard for not being able to pick through real information and disinformation. In one section of his nonsense he claims people believe they are being targeted by salty food and alcohol manufactures. I have no clue where he came across this but is fairly obvious Ben was writing his blog to discredit victims of this program even more. He then goes on to make the statement that different groups who have fallen prey to this program experience different harassment techniques. (No shit, you think a man is going to be intimated in the same way a woman would be) Sites another website stop Gangstalking crimes which is another site full of nonsense. I noticed he did not mention the only legit and informative I have ever came across gangstalking.com. . I want to talk with the mod who was emailing him. New York Times and several either intentional articles into his blog. and copy pasted them to his blog. Sited some articles from the New York Times and a few other Stories that were either ill intended from the start or straight up disinformation . Ben goes on into describing Schizophrenia submitted by /u/treynoneya
[link] [comments]

Source: https://www.reddit.com/r/Gangstalking/c ... s_respond/