Theories on sonic weapons

Topics regarding Gang Stalking
rssbot
United States of America

Theories on sonic weapons

Post by rssbot » Mon Mar 02, 2020 10:34 pm

What are your guys theories on how they heat of certain parts of my body and cause pain? Last night it felt like my body was forced to jerk with the image in my mind of me tripping and falling. I also felt a heart palpitation. I am aware of the hypnic jerk phenomenon but this happened literally 30 seconds after I closed my eyes and my mind was wide awake. Heavy metals in our food and water that react to ultra sonic sound? I don't think it is anyone nearby with some weapon because I have been attacked while riding in a car with no one in site for miles. I should say I was in the Navy briefly and discharged early for drinking. Those vaccines they give could have fucked me up? Another thing, when I watch TV I hear everyone fine but in public and work I am constantly hearing people say "you smell", "pedophile", "go back to Utah"... Among other things. I wear headphones as much as I can, even at work and it helps. The sonic attacks only happen at night usually... To keep me sleep deprived. submitted by /u/DruggitIsFun
[link] [comments]

Source: https://www.reddit.com/r/Gangstalking/c ... c_weapons/