Is it worse for anyone else at night?

Topics regarding Gang Stalking
rssbot
United States of America

Is it worse for anyone else at night?

Post by rssbot » Tue Mar 10, 2020 2:47 am

I mean sure, I definitely get the daily cars popping out of side streets just in time to catch me, slowing to a crawl in front of me, always managing to have at least 1 car meet me at a 4 way stop intersection, directed messaging bullshit on social media, all that typical jazz.... But my torture seems to be at its worst when the sun goes down. They move and shine huge bright spotlights at my house if I'm trying to ignore them, keep a mini copter hovering above my house all night, do exceptionally creepy weird shit with what I presume to be holograms and costumes, crawl around in all black cloaks.... I have gotten COUNTLESS photos of them creeping around outside at night, sometimes up to 15 or so are out there, but anyone that wasn't from my neighborhood just wouldn't realize what was supposed to be there and what wasn't, so I've been hesitant to post pictures because I don't want to be ridiculed/insulted. I'm just trying to figure it out like all the rest of us. I've also been able to capture images of them using these huge sheets and accordian style materials to drape up against fences, exterior walls, to create some sort of optical illusion that enables them to pass through without being noticed, or to hide what they're doing on the other side, or to fuck with me with holograms, or all of the above.. I do not know. But tonight I am going to retrace my steps, on foot, and try to capture better photos of the same areas I've already photographed, so that I can do side by side comparisons. I finally figured out how to make GCam actually work on my device, so I'm hoping I'll be able to get clearer, brighter images, from a closer distance. Anyway, wish me luck! submitted by /u/Kaniela420
[link] [comments]

Source: https://www.reddit.com/r/Gangstalking/c ... _at_night/