Well, how low life, rats, scum of the earth type of police is that.

Topics regarding Gang Stalking
rssbot
United States of America

Well, how low life, rats, scum of the earth type of police is that.

Post by rssbot » Tue Mar 10, 2020 12:37 pm

Well, at some point the norwegian police offered me an offer which is mental institution (to discredit my testimony) in exchange for freedom and peace for me and my family. When i didn’t comply and left the country and reported them, they came after me to torture, harass, and most likely kill. When i didnt comply, they kept torture my family members further so that they think it will push me comply to there demands. Now, how low the norwegian police really are to torture my family members which are women and old people?? How pathetic?? Apparently the police has gone absolutely mad to think themselves as gods or some shit, where in fact ones they gets exposed they cripple back to there shit holes where they came from, like rats but rats with money and authority figure. I mean fake, phoney, and scum police that is absolutely the most cowards on earth. And last thing to mention to the police though. You are fucking punks, cowards, rats, child abuseres, murders, racist, abusers, take advantage of the weak, pimps and terrorists. And last but not least that the police has killed many people more than any criminal gang at least in norway. Now imagine, how one suppose to trust this type of humans on there safety?? What type of hypocritical police who claims respect for human rights and the best in the world and bla bla bla, but under the table kill anyone that criticize them for there wrong doing?? To keep there reputation clean, they apparently has no problems killing and murder. Sorry if there is too much swearing in my post, but i have been going through alot. submitted by /u/josefhgsd
[link] [comments]

Source: https://www.reddit.com/r/Gangstalking/c ... h_type_of/