Hot take: they have been doing this to suppress your immune system and leave you in a more vulnerable position (homeless

Topics regarding Gang Stalking
rssbot
United States of America

Hot take: they have been doing this to suppress your immune system and leave you in a more vulnerable position (homeless

Post by rssbot » Thu Mar 12, 2020 1:23 am

That's it folks, I have been wondering what the end game is for years. With the emergence of the blatantly obvious man made coronavirus it suddenly struck me....we have been chosen to be culled. Let me tell you about a little something called "insurable interest" when someone (literally anyone) can prove that they would be out some kind of money upon your death. This is called insurable interest. So business partners, family members, employers, and so on can take out life insurance policys on the money they stand to lose in the event of you're (planned) untimely demise. Here's another fun fact, life insurance sales is a commission fueled career, just like say, a car salesman. They are incentivised to sell policys based on the commission they will receive from those sales. This will lead to many corrupt/ignorant agents backing the sales of these policys. Oh and it's not the government per se doing this, more likely it is retired intelligence agents who have essentially an inside knowledge that this virus would be released. So, they would simply run a smear campaign, paint you as whatever makes people hate you, ruin your career, and your close relationships to get as many people close to you on board for max profits. In turn this has a double affect in that it suppresses your immune system by heightening your fight or flight response thus releasing mass amounts of cortisol into your body. This then causes hypertension (one of the MAJOR risk factors of covid-19) as well as a plethora of other unhealthy habits such as, rumination, obsessing, self isolation, smoking, drinking, and drug use. Also I always wondered what could make a person so afraid that they would do this to their child.....death will. This would be a perfect way to blackmail family...."this pandemic will happen regardless of what you do, help us and we will see to it you live and make you rich, dont help and you will die and so will your child" self preservation is a helluva thing peeps. Stay safe out there and wash yer damn hands. Get some masks if you can afford to and stay safe (out of the funny farm, as this and jail will be the WORST places to be) I believe that if we survive the virus this program will end....good luck and god speed submitted by /u/big-ol-oof-da
[link] [comments]

Source: https://www.reddit.com/r/Gangstalking/c ... _suppress/