Some Counter Measures

Topics on ways to counter this technology
jjgonz8band
United States of America

Re: Some Counter Measures

Post by jjgonz8band » Thu Aug 01, 2019 9:35 pm

In this post we will discuss window locks. Window locks are nearly as important as door locks, because if the organized stalking system cannot get into your residence through your doors, they will attempt to go through your windows.

Though windows may look as if they can't be opened from the outside, it all too easy to insert a stiff pre-shaped flat piece of metal between the window sash and unlock your windows.

So it is imperative to get good window locks and place them on both sides or top and bottom of every window in your residence:

https://www.homedepot.com/b/Hardware-Wi ... 5yc1vZc9c0

Some people may have windows in which it may be difficult to place typical window locks, in that case people may try to get window security bars like this:

These window security bars will work for almost any window.

These window security bars are also useful when staying in hotel or motel rooms, where it is possible for strangers to access your window.

jjgonz8band
United States of America

Post by jjgonz8band » Sun Aug 04, 2019 10:45 pm

I met with a TI group here in Phoenix today 8/4/19. We discussed many aspects of organized stalking, how to organize as TIs, and other ideas.

We bounced several ideas around and posited the idea that IF we as TIs bought a large tract of land, say several acres in a rural and isolated area, fence off the property, to eliminate Perps, then build a residence with walls designed to resist all forms of harassment, thick PURE Iron walls to resist V2k, Sound absorbing material to resist noise harassment, and an interior free of products with remote neural monitoring sensors.

We could even excavate underground to better shield ourselves.

Another idea would be to drive an RV with no remote neural monitoring senors, or any tracking sensors to place where organized stalking was least evident.

jjgonz8band
United States of America

Post by jjgonz8band » Tue Aug 20, 2019 9:34 pm

Hello everyone, I am still working on my stealth van, I removed the engine and then removed the heads from the engine. I am currently blasting the dirt off the frame of the van, using a mixture of sodium hydroxide and water, here are some pictures:
Attachments
IMG_20190815_122429.gif
IMG_20190815_122424.gif
IMG_20190815_122417.gif