Ending Electronic harassment

Topics on ways to counter this technology
steve969
United States of America

Ending Electronic harassment

Post by steve969 » Wed Mar 20, 2019 9:41 pm

Hi everyone, my name is Steve and I have been a TI for 8 years.
Okay, the first thing you want to do is detox and in my opinion, this guy has it. I've been doing it since August 2018 and I am 90%-95% free.
http://lookoutfacharlie.blogspot.com/20 ... sment.html

Although this works for all the jolts, shocks, limb manipulation, V2K etc. they can still get to you via electric magnetic fields making your body into a circuit. What you need to do is get two 9V rechargeable battery, some electrical wires, clamps for the end electrical wires, the brightest 12 V light bulb you can find and good electrical tape. So basically what your doing here is using the light bulb to make sure the 9V rechargeable battery is completely drained. When that happens the light will turn off. The brighter the bulb, the faster the drain. After that, you want to attach one of the wires that have the claps installed onto the positive side (+). Take the other end of the wire and either hold it in your hand or tape it to your body. When you get hit with something electric magnetic, instead of you felling it, it gets absorbed by the 9V. If you start to feel hits again, exchange the other 9V and connect the used 9V to the light bulb. Repeat as needed.

Jimmy_handtricks

Re: Ending Electronic harassment

Post by Jimmy_handtricks » Thu Mar 21, 2019 1:16 am

This is a great idea I'll be trying!

Here are some of the things I've done that help:

My previous experience with using a 9 volt was to use some copper wire, bare at the ends. I'd wrap one end around my toe, run it up to my waist line, then installed a variable resistor with a knob I could turn and vary the voltage running through the wire, then I wired in the 9 volt, then ran the wire around my neck or held it with my hand, thereby sending a slight almost imperceptible current through my skin. This would lesson the tinnitus quite a bit at times, but wearing the contraption got to be a pain.

I also used a similar setup, but used the 9 volt to power a copper coil I installed into a hat. This was a help too, as it confused the targeting computer by throwing off my electronic signature via the emf field the energized copper coil field created.

In a similar way I think, holding on to my un-powered Tesla coil (mine has windings about 10 inches on a pvc pipe) which also helps the tinnitus ringing. I bought it used on Ebay. At night, I leave it on by the bedside, as it is a lower power unit, and it disrupts the targeting.

I've made bedding with EMF Fabric, and although it can help with tinnitus if grounded properly, it does not help with the zaps and needle annoyances the coward perps use.

The biggest help for me by far for the tinnitus is chelation. It seriously makes it go away completely for an hour or two, typically then they get a new read on you if you stay still in a parking lot, or in your bathroom. I use Natures Detox capsules, which I got off Ebay for little $$. There is a catch though, as chelation is something typically done via IV in a hospital setting for heavy metal ingestion toxicity. Taking the capsules orally does not work as there isn't much bio-availability that route of administration. There is one other route which some may not like, but it is rectal, and it has about the same effect as IV. So, I empty half a capsule into a small container, and mix with a tablespoon of water, and then use an enema type syringe. It sucks to have to go to these lengths to get relief, but it works! I assume it chemically bonds to the metals that are in our bodies, and when it does that, it changes our electronic signature, which they have to calculate all over again, which takes some time.

You need to read up on chelation though, as some have said it can be hard on your Kidneys, yet other later reports dispel that as a myth, with kidney function proven to improve with EDTA chelation. It's possible that the powers that be don't want us to know about this, as It also acts as a rotor rooter for your arteries and veins, by removing plaque build-up of calcium (I believe it's a metal). There are quite a bit of studies that show effectiveness on heart disease issues, so read read and read some more. Don't take my advise as medical, use it as information to come to your own conclusion.

One added note..I'm 50, and like other men my age, certain man functions rely on good blood flow. Since I started chelation, I've noticed much much better function in that regard, so my personal experience is yes, it does unclog your veins/arteries.

Another tip: The place they look for to shoot the EMFS in are windows, or skylights. Change out your vinyl screens with aluminum, and then run a wire from each screen and ground it. This dropped the EMF's I felt in my home considerably. If you have attic crawl space, I'd cover it with foil, or those plastic metalized shock blankets. You can get a 3x5 foot one for a buck on Ebay, and they work well, but again, grounding is key.

Here's another good one: Listening to CD recorded sounds by electrical engineer, Dave Case. He figured out a way to record really strange sounds similar to the tinnitus, but in reverse phase, and after a while they are really soothing. They are the only sounds that completely mask the throbbing tinnitus, and the tracks confuse the targeting system that reads our brains output. Since using the CD at night with headphones, I get much better sleep. He asks for a donation of $15 dollars to cover shipping, and he gives the CD for free. One might wonder why he doesn't just upload sound files, but I think it's because they could be altered by the perps, which isn't a good thing, plus they need to be in a lossless format, not MP3, to work.

Here is his website https://everydayconcerned.net/2016/11/1 ... -tinnitus/

shodan3
United States of America

Post by shodan3 » Thu Mar 21, 2019 4:12 am

I wasn't able to find the tinnitus recordings and Dave Case's website was taken down (antitinnitusv2k.com). Do you have the recordings to share or post to this site? I found something similar not sure if it works but here is the video.

Jimmy_handtricks

Post by Jimmy_handtricks » Thu Mar 21, 2019 11:52 pm

His phone number is (573)300-1579

Text him, and he will get back to you within a couple days so you can work something out. It's possible his website has been blocked to you.

Jimmy_handtricks

Post by Jimmy_handtricks » Thu Mar 21, 2019 11:53 pm

shodan3
United States of America

Post by shodan3 » Fri Mar 22, 2019 6:47 am

Looks like they fixed it.