Blocking nauseating tinnitus

Topics on ways to counter this technology
mweber
Site Admin
United States of America

Blocking nauseating tinnitus

Post by mweber » Thu May 23, 2019 11:10 pm

I wanted to write to give you some more effective means of blocking the nauseating tinnitus.

One of the first things most TI's use to combat the EMF's are magnets, and I'm no stranger to magnets. I tried them everywhere, with only very limited and temporary help. I always wished I had a baseball cap with a shell of magnets, and I tried to attach them to a hat, but being magnets they'd always stick to each other and cause major frustrations. Recently I've been brainstorming, and came up with a way to create a shell of magnets around my head that can be worn under a baseball cap, or other kinds of hats.

I purchased some low temp moldable plastic https://www.ebay.com/itm/200g-bag-Plast ... ctupt=true (melts at or below 140 degrees I think) and used about 100g to melt, then roll out with a rolling pin. Then, since it has cooled down a bit by then, i lay it over my head and shape it like a perfect shell, making sure it will be hidden under a cap. Afterwards, I taped a bunch of shallow neodymium 1" magnets all around the whole thing. with north facing out. I ran out of my neo magnmets, but used some standard lower strength ones to finish it. I tried to first glue them, but what a mess. You could also easily use more low-temp plastic to tack the edges of each one on, but duct tape worked great. Since I used thin magnets, it fiuts under any hat without being noticeable. It will probably get sweaty, so you might want to lay a cloth over your head before forming the sheet of plastic to give some breathing.

I augmented this with a hat to wear around around the house made of this Sound insulation, coated with RF blocking paint which I made at home. I'm not sure if this foam insulation is made with carbon based foam, but that would be optimal (and this works somewhat without the EMF coating, and much better with the coating.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/222337041091

I got the idea for the egg crate type foam from searching online regarding radar absorbent materials. High tech facilities use a range of cone depths to effectively cause the radar (targeting) signals to get lost in the cones, and eventually cancelling themselves out. It is important to coat these cones with radar absorbent coatings, so I did more research. A gallon of RF blocking paint is hundreds of dollars. Ouch.
I made my own with a gallon of standard flat interior house white paint and the following,

1/4 cup of graphite from art supplies I had,
1/2 cup of silicon carbide powder I purchased it online (they use it to polish rocks, and also in the paint of stealth aircraft!)
1/4 cup magnetite (iron oxide)
1/4 cup shungite powder (natural emf absorbing rock)

I coated the foam 'hat' that looks like a russian ushanka, with my new grey homemade EMF blocking/absorbing paint and let it dry for a day.

The depth on these comes is about 1", but I'm sure egg crate foam with 2" would be fine. I would not go with anything more shallow, as we need to create enough room for the radar signals to get lost.

The result of wearing both the magnet 'skull-cap' under my EMF coated sound insulation egg-crate-ushanka is extremely helpful. It is the only physical blocking method I've come up with that reduces the tinnitus to zero within minutes of wearing it! If I put the hat over my feet when they are targeted with shocks, it stops that too, so I plan on making some goofy looking socks for around the house.

Either the magnet skull-cap, or the EMF foam hat work pretty well on their own, and make tracking in my home difficult for them. If I move about without them on, they are about a second or two behind in tracking. With either of these,, or both..If I move around, they have to go into search mode. Also, since I'm putting this info out there, I'm sure they will use this knowledge to find a work-around, but for the last 24 hours it has been working beautifully for me.. As I type this, they are really trying hard to get a signal, but nothing that sticks just yet.

I found that their tracking of me in my home is difficult while I'm wearing these, and if worn long enough.