[Modding] Our new mod vteead's request to mod /r/gangstalking was granted. Like our other prior mod triscuitzop, he will

Topics regarding non-lethal directed energy weapons
rssbot
United States of America

[Modding] Our new mod vteead's request to mod /r/gangstalking was granted. Like our other prior mod triscuitzop, he will

Post by rssbot » Wed Mar 27, 2019 1:54 pm

Being the only active mod of /r/gangstalking, /u/triscuitzop had requested more mods: https://www.reddit.com/r/Gangstalking/c ... h=93067704 Out of 11 volunteers, /u/triscuitzop only invited /u/vteead and /u/2093843. https://www.reddit.com/r/Gangstalking/c ... h=51ee814a I wish /u/triscuitzop had asked the mods of /r/TEW if it was OK to steal one of their mods. It is not OK. Training /u/vteead delayed my relocating to the radio quiet zone. Thereby, my stress and torture were prolonged. My torture was also greatly escalated to discourage me from moving. Unknowingly, /u/triscuitzop invited /u/2093843 to become a mod of /r/gangstalking for the third time. /u/triscuitzop should have consulted with his other two mods. Had he done so, he would have realized /u/Tok-A-Mak demoded /u/2093843 twice. After /u/2093843 was inactive on Reddit for four months, he demoded him a second time. /u/triscuitzop is the only active mod in /r/gangstalking. He needs active mods not inactive mods. /u/2093843 was never an active mod. He was a mod before I became a mod of /r/gangstalking in 2014. Neither /u/Tok-A-Mak nor /u/2093843 modded. I did 100% of the modding. Therefore, I invited four mods to help mod /r/ganstalking. They didn't help. I modded 100% until /u/Tok-A-Mak demoded all his mods. /u/Tok-A-Mak invited pogomaster12 to replace me. /u/Tok-A-Mak recommended I create a new sub and promised to refer the sub. Tok-A-Mak breached agreement. I created /r/TEW. I invited all the demoded mods to mod /r/TEW. /u/2093843 became a mod of /r/TEW but asked Tok-A-Mak to mod him again. Tok-a-Mak did. /u/2093843 no longer was a mod of /r/TEW. /u/pogomaster12 complained he was the only active mod of /r/gangstalking. As before, /u/2093843 was an inactive mod. /u/Tok-a-mak demoded both of them after /u/2093843 was inactive on Reddit for four months. /u/triscuitzop has been the only active mod. /u/Tok-A-Mak, /u/Datonewhiteguy and /u/DaMagiciansBack were never active mods. Because triscuitzop only invited 2 out of 11 volunteers and one of the 2 (2093843) has never been an active mod, /u/veead will be very busy with /r/gangstalking. Likewise, I trained triscuitzop as a mod of /r/TEW and /r/targetedindividuals. Later, /u/triscuitzop asked to be a mod of /r/ganstalking. He stopped being an active mod of /r/TEW and /r/TI. I asked him to be active. He wasn't. I demoded him. New requirement is a year commitment. It is time consuming to train mods who either never became active or quickly become inactive. /u/langa73436 returned to Reddit. Relieved he was not fast killed. Yet, /u/langa73436 missed almost as many Mondays as he worked. I spent more time training /u/vteead and /u/langa73436 than they reviewed submissions by new subscribers. Monday, March 25, 2019, I flew to Charlottesville, VA and slept inside the airport waiting for Hertz to open in town. The Hertz at the airport does not have a weekly rate. I had not had time to search for a motel before flying. On March 26, 2019, I rented a car and drove to a motel in the radio quiet zone. Due to two chemtrail planes spraying all morning in a holding pattern over the motel and two other chemtrail planes spraying immediately north of the motel, I asked for a prorated refund. I drove to a lodge at a retreat on acreage. I am paying for a lodge, a rental car, FedEx ground shipping, a storage unit outside of the radio quiet zone because the two storage facilities in Marlinton are closed for the winter, storage for my car and storage for my other personal property I haven't shipped yet because I have not found housing. I need to look for housing. I am extremely behind in a great many things to do. I do not have the time to once again be the sole active mod. submitted by /u/microwavedalt
[link] [comments]

Source: https://www.reddit.com/r/TargetedEnergy ... st_to_mod/