Trump Actions Submitted for Community Review: Executive Order on Coordinating National Resilience to Electromagnetic Pul

Topics regarding non-lethal directed energy weapons
rssbot
United States of America

Trump Actions Submitted for Community Review: Executive Order on Coordinating National Resilience to Electromagnetic Pul

Post by rssbot » Thu Mar 28, 2019 2:31 am

Let it be known that this submission is to remain a cautionary tale, rather than a call to action or a fear-mongering purpose of intent. My best advice is that you honor my request to sit back and wait for signs of this Executive Order's results, with a good eye for historical notions of properness necessary. Link to White House Trump Administration Website, specifically the ElectroMagnetic Resilience Order Released: https://www.whitehouse.gov/presidential ... ic-pulses/ Noted Extract here: Purpose. An electromagnetic pulse (EMP) has the potential to disrupt, degrade, and damage technology and critical infrastructure systems. Human-made or naturally occurring EMPs can affect large geographic areas, disrupting elements critical to the Nation’s security and economic prosperity, and could adversely affect global commerce and stability. The Federal Government must foster sustainable, efficient, and cost-effective approaches to improving the Nation’s resilience to the effects of EMPs. They provide their official definitions in the report, which I won't bother with currently. You're welcome to peruse the article. My main suspicion here is that the Executive Order's deployment may resultantly cause extreme DEW escalations of an unknown mass scale, beyond the otherwise mostly harmless lower tiers of the program previously observed in our communities and associated messaging boards. Though I am not interested in causing any potential anxiety or panic increasures, I feel that these core projections are necessary to be understood by the audience of readers here, especially by those who demonstrate the proper, more knowledgeable advancements in combating perpetrator narratives. Especially to be noted with this excerpt's proper understanding of connotations, is to note our ongoing historical context of the Trump Adminstration's cold war treaty violations: decisive revivals in the Reagan Era star-wars-program, an illegal and very much international violation for the global hegemony. Otherwise Noted Extract for consideration is a key-prime definition: “Electromagnetic pulse” is a burst of electromagnetic energy. EMPs have the potential to negatively affect technology systems on Earth and in space. A high-altitude EMP (HEMP) is a type of human-made EMP that occurs when a nuclear device is detonated at approximately 40 kilometers or more above the surface of Earth. A geomagnetic disturbance (GMD) is a type of natural EMP driven by a temporary disturbance of Earth’s magnetic field resulting from interactions with solar eruptions. Both HEMPs and GMDs can affect large geographic areas. Source projections show a potential recursion risk escalation in depleted uranium surges, of an escalated nature (escalation cannot be featured enough). I will leave further study and keep waiting for any pending expected testimonies from these extreme projections considered. Another consideration is that these implications are a sign of the times of a both potentially foreign and domestic scale, considering the already prior-known organized stalking and DEW tactics having been observed on US soil at least since the cold war era was given the technological means. The direct cause remains unknown for now, including the global response of a political means alongside the Trump Administration's specific actions. Such orders as these confirm the mass repeated claims of a growing cyber-era implementation regarding warfare. Though my knowledge of these projections will continue to remain an Obama-Era relic, I would consider that you research the key terms "war will be fought from space" in the light of your presumed experiences as a participant in the Targeted Individuals communities and having survived whatever level of implementation you have previously reached. submitted by /u/RovingBlackSite
[link] [comments]

Source: https://www.reddit.com/r/TargetedEnergy ... ty_review/