Looking for answers

Post Topics Regarding Mind Control here.
rssbot
United States of America

Looking for answers

Post by rssbot » Sun Jan 26, 2020 10:31 pm

I just discovered this sub today as well as another. I am on mobile so sorry for however this turns out. I have a very long story and I'm pretty afraid to tell it. I read about the chinese mind control and a few things about the gang stalking. I heard an angry voice at times. Other times they would make me do things. It was not my will. I was very aware what was going on. For me this stuff started over 20 years ago. The stalking is what was first. At least that's what I noticed first. I'm no angel and at the time I was involved with some shady "biker type" people. I was up to no good drinking, doing drugs. I got pretty hooked on the drugs and went a bit nuts. I had a partner at this time. We both noticed people following us and screwing around at our house. It got to the point where I'd had enough. I jumped in my car and went for a long road trip. I am trying to be a bit vague. This stuff scares the shit out of me. I was followed the whole way. I took pictures. Allot. I drove up logging roads way into the bush. These roads were overgrown with trees and such. I was sooo sneaky and quick the way I did it. Next thing I know two guys in a truck come up beside me and start screwing around. They seemed to be ignoring me. The message was clear. At the time I just figured they had some sort of tracking device on the car. I put my car on a rack and went over it very carefully. Couldn't find anything. I stayed away for a few weeks and then got ahold of my partner. He said to come back it was all good. Got back. Things were not all good. He then told me that "whoever" was driving him completely crazy. He needed me back so we had a bit more strength or whatever. Things went downhill in a huge and dramatic way. I lost everything. Life was pretty bad for quite awhile but I did get off the drugs and alcohol. Moved very far away for a couple years and everything was ok again. Unfortunately I decided to get up to some shady stuff again. Cause well money... I made allot of money. Things were going pretty well. I had people that were good friends. The money was rolling in, nice car etc... Then things got weird again. Something of mine got stolen. Something pretty valuable. I had to pay somebody their share as it wasn't all mine. Things went a bit nuts for a few days trying to find out who did it. I never got any answers. They did come back though. I was ready this time. There was a pretty big fight and they fled. Nothing came of it. After all this I relapsed. In a huge way. It was terrible and thoroughly one of the worst experiences of my life. It lasted a few months or so. Don't really remember. I do remember all the shit I went through. OMG sooo much crap. I was being followed. House broken into. Somebody was feeding my dog through the mail slot. Hallucinations. Holy Fuck I could go on forever about that crap. I very nearly died multiple times. I called the cops because of all the people fucking with me outside my house. Cops came, called for backup, more cops came. I was in the house watching three cop cars with cops talking to a group of people. They all left. I kept on using. Cops never came to talk to me. I was trying to clean up again for quite awhile and I just couldn't. I was in the program. So many people were trying to help me. I just couldn't stop. When I shared at meetings you could hear the pain in my voice. People would gather around all offering help. I'm so grateful to this day for that. I met one person in particular in the program who said he wanted to help. This guy said interesting things that made me think he knew something about my situation. At this point I was 100% convinced there was people messing with me. No proof though. This guy filled my head with all sorts of crap and i got even more crazy for awhile. I never flipped out. Not once. When I'd go to meetings I'd get this thing. I'd be sitting listening to who ever and it felt like someone dumped a container of ants or sand on my head and it would be running down my hair onto my body. At the same time my head would be saying. It's that guy behind you get up ! Lose it ! I didn't. It happened every meeting unless I sat with my back to a wall. I did meetings every day. I did get clean again. I had a friend at this time that stuck by me through all this. I'd like to say more but that's all I'm gonna say about him. I'd created allot of crap for a few people when I relapsed. They were not happy. My friend called one of them out on some stuff and this person told him that i was drugged and somebody had put some sort of implants in me. His woman gave him a look that could kill but he didn't care. I didn't know what to make of that. I don't want to say anything about these people. I always assumed it was the people I pissed off. Maybe it wasn't. But they knew who. When I'd been ripped off I payed my debt and later met with someone to settle up another account. This person kinda in a round about way told me a story. He said when I got ripped off they wanted to make sure it wasn't me that did it. They followed me. These people have $$$. While they were following me they discovered other people following me. That's all the info I ever got. Or at least all I remember. I know this though. These peeps I was working with. You don't mess with them. Later I wondered why he didn't tell me more but I assumed it was because everyone was pissed. I did cause some crap. I moved somewhere else and changed my life. It was so hard getting clean. I could write allot about that experience but truth is I dont like to think about it. Or my time in the house with my dog while I was loaded. Just wow that's all I can say. Life was a struggle. I worked and did meetings. I don't think there was anyone actively following me but they were keeping tabs. Like I said I did allot of meetings. I think there is a large group in there that listen and watch. When I was about 5 years clean. Things went haywire. I was busting my ass working and had really no friends except one or two and things went south. I dont know how to explain it. This was the worst time of my life ever. I started hearing voices. The voices made me do things. Against my will. It was torture in my head. The voices screamed and laughed. There is no words for what I went through. I was curled up in a ball screaming into a pillow. It went on for a couple weeks. I lost my job. They called this some sort of psychosis when I went to the hospital. I was clean for 5 years. I'm no stranger to psychosis. I know it well. I walked in and said that I wanted my psych meds again. I was very calm and to the point. Those docs you can't fool them. They knew right away that something more was up. They committed me on the spot. Then held me down and gave me iv psych meds. The one that I hated the most. The whole time I was in er the voices kept going. Very angry, very loud. I'd like to get into more detail about the voices but I won't. The second I got the meds it stopped. They told me before they stopped that the psych meds work because we let them. They told me this on another occasion before but I didn't tell that story. It was also in the same time frame. I wish I could tell you all the things that have been done to me. Theres soo much. Its horrendously bad. I don't even like to think about it. I've never told anyone. It was 1997 when it all began. I haven't used in a very long long time. I still live in fear. I always thought it was an implant of some sort. Because that's what I was told. I hoped the battery would just go dead one day. It's never showed up on MRI's or X Ray's. Today I read that it might not be an implant at all but something else. I have no idea. I know this. I'm not crazy. Sometimes I almost convince myself that I am or could be. But then I remember. That's what they said, Over and Over. REMEMBER WHAT WE CAN DO TO YOU !!! FUCK. submitted by /u/mysterion301
[link] [comments]

Source: https://www.reddit.com/r/mindcontrol/co ... r_answers/